Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Exciting News!

On July 22, 2014, I woke up with a calling... to become a UU Music Director.  Since that day, I've gathered resources, spoken with mentors, gone back to school, volunteered for all sorts of music stuff, and just generally kept this purpose in focus.  

Today, I'm really excited to announce that I'm taking another step on this journey toward a musical career.  I've accepted a contract role to lead the choir at Westside Unitarian Universalist Church through next June.  It's a great opportunity to put all my new skills into practice and get more practical experience in music ministry.  I'm looking forward to being able to serve Westside by helping to create vibrant, inspiring music. 

The position begins November 15.  Be on the lookout for new chapters in this adventure!  Until then, make a joyful noise!

No comments:

Post a Comment